By Kevin Fraser
Serves: 1 Hungry Person or 2 Peckish Persons
1 x Cup of Black Rice
2 x Cans of Smoked Tuna (John West preferred)
1 x Avocado
5 x Baby Sweet Tomatoes
1 x Spring Onion
1 x Handful of Spinach
15g Danish Feta
1. Bring the rice to the point of boiling. Cook for 5 mins and then drain the purple water, rinsing the rice, before adding more hot water to cook the black rice until you are satisfied. Black rice requires a rinse half way through cooking, so please just do so. Once cooked, cool rice down with cold water and set aside for a few minutes.
2. Chop the tomatoes.
3. Chop the spring onion and separate it.
4. Mash the avocado and danish feta together.
*Add a little lime juice and a quarter teaspoon of basil pesto for added 'zzzzoooom'...
5. In a bowl, mix the rice and avocado mixture together well.
6. Add the tuna.
7. Add the tomatoes and spring onion. Mix well.
8. Grab a plate, lay out the spinach nicely.
9. Flip the bowl onto the plate and empty out the ingredients.
10. Glaze to garnish and enjoy!